If you are searching for the Best Android Mobile under 500$ in USA, or best smartphones between 300$ to 500$ then you can check out the list of best affordable android mobiles that can be found for less 500$. The list has been provided here at the passage. You can check out the best android mobile under 500$ from the list as per your requirements & suitability.
[penci_related_posts dis_pview=”no” dis_pdate=”no” title=”Also Read:” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”no” number=”4″ style=”list” align=”left” withids=”” displayby=”cat” orderby=”rand”]
All of the phones list that is been provided here consist of best android mobiles that have their own advantages, & that will surely match your requirements. You just have to check your requirements & budget first then you need to check our list of Best Cheap Phones for more recommendations. At below of the article, some extra buying pieces of advice are also been provided by us for your convenience. Just read out the entire passage carefully, in order to get to know about the best offers regarding the android mobiles under 500$.
The list of best 5 affordable android mobiles under 500$:
Pixel 3A and 3A XL (Price- $399)
- You can find the Pixel 3A (9/10, WIRED Recommends) @ $399 that will work on all four major networks.
- It a very good camera quality that matches almost any best device at higher prices, and it also has Night Sight mode, which will help you to take night selfies.
- It’s classy & sleek polycarbonate body enhances its look, & it is more consistent than glass phones. It also consists of a midrange Snapdragon processor.
- You can get this amazing smartphone from Amazon, B&H (easy to choose models), Best Buy, and Google’s Store.
Motorola Moto G7 (Price- $300)
- The Moto G7 (9/10, WIRED Recommends) is the best choice you can get @ $300, as it’s snappy & classy all along.
- As per the price, the camera is also very good & you don’t have to face any trouble capturing the best shots in extreme lighting environments, for example, if you are in a concert then you can easily capture your moments with it.
- It also consists of an even more nicer display that is been included this year with a lovely glass back will provide you with sure shot durability.
Nokia 7.1 (2018) (Price- $349)
- Nokia 7.1 (2018) version works on AT&T and T-Mobile) networks respectively.
- It is a simple & nice cell phone that gets direct Google updates, so it always remains secure with the latest updates.
- It also consists of a reasonable & fast midrange processor along with dual rear cameras and 64 GB of storage.
Motorola Moto Z3 Play (Price- $350)
- The Moto Z3 Play (7/10, WIRED Review) works on all four major networks.
- It has a magnetic battery pack & it is highly compatible with Motorola’s Moto Mods.
- It also consists of an instant printer, an Alexa speaker, or the Z3’s in-the-box Mod.
- Motorola Moto Z3 Play includes a battery pack that can run about two days.
2-Plus Day Battery for Cheap Motorola Moto G7 Power (Price- $250)
- It is also a great choice of android mobile at a price of $250.
- The Moto G7 Power consists of a lower resolution screen than the standard Moto G7 & comparatively less memory but it’s still not a bad choice if we see the other functions.
- As it also comes with a superpower: a 5,000 mAh battery, so its battery will run from two to four days.
- And it’s comparatively a thick phone of (9.3 mm).
Find your best deal of amazing smartphones under $500 from the list given above. Choose the best option as per your suitability.
Image Credit: pixabay.com